Pediatrics & Neonatology
Integrated care for your little ones.
When it comes to newborn babies and young children, we always make sure to provide the best compassionate care services, whether in regular check-ups or severe health conditions, that is the least they deserve. Our doctors have extensive experience in caring for newborns, during pregnancy and prenatal, as well as early childhood, to help your children grow in a healthy environment during all stages of their lives. Our doctors also specialize in providing preventive counseling services to new parents, to help them adapt to their new lifestyle, as parents in a healthy way, and to follow a schedule for the necessary periodic examinations for their young children.
It includes the following services:
– Early diagnosis of health problems that may occur in newborns, including congenital anomalies.
– Care and follow-up of children from birth, in addition to giving them vaccines against rotavirus, chickenpox, hepatitis or influenza.
– Diagnosis, follow-up and treatment of congenital heart defects and problems by conducting a heart ultrasound.
– Care and follow-up of the growth of premature babies in the neonatal intensive care unit, which is fully equipped with the latest equipment.
– The Pediatric Emergency Care Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at the hands of the most skilled medical specialists.
– Diagnosis, follow-up and treatment of allergic conditions in children by the most qualified doctors and consultants.
– Diagnosis, follow-up and treatment of chronic children’s diseases by highly experienced doctors and consultants, such as: respiratory diseases, and ENT infections.